Join the CUNA Human Resources, Training & Development (HRTD) Council and access many exclusive benefits that will help you grow in your career, connect you with others at credit unions nationwide, and provide you with tools, resources, and education that will help you in your job.
We offer extensive membership benefits, including access to many exclusive documents, research, product discounts, and communications unavailable anywhere else in the credit union industry.
- Councils Connect social network – contribute to the online discussion forum, search the membership directory, ask your peers for advice (or provide the advice!), and request vendor references, all via a single portal! A Councils Exclusive!
- List Serve - share information, ask questions, and get the latest on hot issues affecting credit unions. A Councils Exclusive!
- Annual Council Conference – the Council meets each year to learn together, network, select leadership, and celebrate Council achievements
- Virtual Roundtables—approximately 4 are held each year on hot topics that affect your responsibilities. A Councils Exclusive!
- White Papers: provide thought-provoking insight and case studies on the latest trends, techniques, and perspectives that affect your responsibilities.
Access to Tools, Resources, and Information
- “In the News” eNewsletter
- Advocacy and Regulatory update from Bill Cheney---a Councils Exclusive!
- Online File Library – this collection of files is web-based so members can both share files with the membership and download files from others. Files include planning documents, policies, templates, surveys, you name it! A Councils Exclusive!
- Credit Union Magazine digital subscription (a $48 value)
- $250 off the Annual Council Conference non-member rate
- $100 off most CUNA schools and conferences
- $50 off most CUNA webinars
- Other exclusive discounts promoted during the year
Awards, Best Practices, and Scholarships*
- Award and best practice programs recognize success in the industry
- Generous scholarship programs are available to various programs with Councils and with CUNA’s Center for Professional Development
Follow CUNA Councils on Facebook!
Join the HR/TD Council LinkedIn Group
Elevate the prestige of your participation by proudly displaying the Council logo on your personal LinkedIn profile.
*Not all Councils have each of these programs.
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.