Upcoming CUNA HR/TD Virtual Roundtables:
April 10, 2014 - Employee Engagement: Putting Employees in the Driver's Seat (Register Now)
2 P.M. ET, 1 P.M. CT, Noon MT and 11 A.M. PT
Most traditional wellness programs dangle carrots, but can’t really move the dial when it comes to lasting employee engagement. We’ve uncovered the secret motivator that leads to sustained healthy behavior changes. Implement this strategy and not only will your employees thank you, their friends and families will too.
Leadership & Peer Mentoring (Register Now)
May 5, 2014 at 2 P.M. ET,1 P.M. CT, Noon MT, and 11 A.M. PT
Employee and Leadership Development are crucial components for the success of any organization. New employees have plenty to learn about the organization not to mention their role within it.
In an effort to provide resources to new employees and to enhance potential new leaders within the organization, Altra Federal Credit Union developed a formal Peer Mentoring Program.
At Financial Center Federal Credit Union, Mark Moulton and Jo Kiel have been busy with their G2 Leadership Program. G2 is a leadership mentoring program designed to enhance the professional experience and skills development of their Credit Union’s future leaders.
Please join Lori Horstman, Jo Kiel and Mark Moulton as they share some of the approaches and strategies that have made their leadership and mentoring programs a success for their organization.
September 11, 2014 - The 5 Behaviors of the Influential Senior HR Credit Union Leader (More details coming soon)
Past CUNA HR/TD Council Virtual Roundtables:
What is a Virtual Roundtables?
- A discussion forum hosted in a web conference format to share knowledge, insights and experiences with their peers (not a webinar).
- Content is focused on a specific and timely topic of interest or concern to human resources and training and development professionals
- The program is designed to provide a unique and facilitated peer to peer learning experience
- An interactive presentation by the facilitator to “frame” the peer to peer conversations
- Q & A from participants
- Facilitated peer to peer discussion
Best of all, Virtual Roundtables are FREE to Council members!!
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.